What's this do? You Should Feel What I Feel

Past Live Footage (94-05)

Started by WhiteNoise, May 01, 2016, 01:30

Previous topic - Next topic
it's not on youtube anymore because naked woman showing which youtube/google doesn't want
no idea, no idea

I don't know if Skylined meant another specific Woodstock video but the old entire set is still out there (but region blocked):

http://www.youpak.com/watch?v=PfvT5MtJOhE
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Skylined21 on Jul 26, 2016, 18:22

There was a video on youtube some years ago of the bros on woodstock in 99 with block rokin beats playing on the background and the video showing the best moments of the festival, can't find it anymore, any idea where can i find it?
I looked into my files and am wondering if you meant this one by any chance?
https://www.sendspace.com/file/s4ws3d
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Csar on Jul 27, 2016, 06:25

I looked into my files and am wondering if you meant this one by any chance?
https://www.sendspace.com/file/s4ws3d
YES! That's the one! What an awesome video, thank you for sharing! :)

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 05, 2016, 17:36

Holy shit, forget that, here's a complete set from 1995, Tribal Gathering!



I don't think this has been found online before. It's pretty similar to Leicester but definitely unique, not mislabeled. This brings our total number of '95 recordings from 3 to 4!

Are you sure that isnt the Tribal Gatheirng 1996 set??

Found a really short clip from The Chemical Brothers Live @ Starship Universe

I am unsure of the date, but if any of you know, please mention it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAv-dDbZwVg&feature=youtu.be

Nice find. That's from 1997 or earlier. Still projecting over all their equipment.

Quote from: ChemicalBeatz on Sep 23, 2016, 14:36

Are you sure that isnt the Tribal Gatheirng 1996 set??
Definitely 1995. You can date most sets by the tracklist which stays roughly the same per year. They play Life is Sweet in this set, which they had abandoned by 1996. And in 1996 they started playing Dig Your Own Hole tracks.

Quote from: ChemicalBeatz on Oct 03, 2016, 14:57

Found a really short clip from The Chemical Brothers Live @ Starship Universe

I am unsure of the date, but if any of you know, please mention it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAv-dDbZwVg&feature=youtu.be

The Starship Universe sign looks like a sign for the tent/stage rather than the name of the festival. That's my guess anyway. You can also see that the sign has sponsorship from MUZIK magazine which ran from 1995-2003. All of their back issues can be viewed online HERE.
Issue No1 actually has the Chems on the front cover. The interview inside was reproduced by The Guardian newspaper last year to mark the Chems 20th anniversary. There is no mention of this festival in the interview.
I'm guessing that MUZIK probably would have mentioned/reviewed this thing at some point, so if you're really keen, you could probably look through all of the issues until you find it... 
Yea though I walk through the valley and shadow of death
every day of my life,
I fear no evil for The Lord is with me.

Quote from: ChemicalBeatz on Oct 03, 2016, 14:57

Found a really short clip from The Chemical Brothers Live @ Starship Universe

I am unsure of the date, but if any of you know, please mention it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAv-dDbZwVg&feature=youtu.be
That's interesting. Maybe it's worth a try contacting ARTE, the French and German TV collaboration that broadcasted this. Maybe they still have it in their archieves or at least know its date and specific festival name.

Quote from: Skyscraper on Oct 03, 2016, 16:17

The Starship Universe sign looks like a sign for the tent/stage rather than the name of the festival. That's my guess anyway. You can also see that the sign has sponsorship from MUZIK magazine which ran from 1995-2003. All of their back issues can be viewed online HERE.
Issue No1 actually has the Chems on the front cover. The interview inside was reproduced by The Guardian newspaper last year to mark the Chems 20th anniversary. There is no mention of this festival in the interview.
I'm guessing that MUZIK probably would have mentioned/reviewed this thing at some point, so if you're really keen, you could probably look through all of the issues until you find it... 
Aww, that's so fun to scroll through. It's like a nostalgic time travel, the hair styles, clothes, the sun glasses, even the magazine fonts and all.
That chems article on page 54 is fun to read too.
Quote
The dyniamic quality of the Chemical Brothers' music is not in doubt. But it could be said that there's not a lot of elbow room for any soul.
ED: "I don't think that's true at all. What do you want us to do? Get Luther Vandross to sing with us? A lot of our music is pretty brutal, but I'd say that it has far mor soul, more fire and passion than most so-called soul records
That is so true!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

Loops of Fury live is a song I wish I got to hear in person
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!


Quote from: hstn on Oct 24, 2016, 23:29



Is that the original audio of the video? or is it dubbed over?


Quote from: Explud on Dec 01, 2016, 19:58

Man, it's downloaded from Ben_J's archive. Many people of us have it.

Ahh, ok, i did not know. Sorry man :o
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2019, 18:58 by ChemicalBeatz


Quote from: ChemicalBeatz on Jan 15, 2017, 20:21

Ahh, ok, i did not know. Sorry man :B

How can I access to the Ben_J's Archive?
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...



V Festival 2005, Golden Path -> Elektrobank -> Chemical Beats ;D
I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

Quote from: Explud on Dec 01, 2016, 19:58

Man, it's downloaded from Ben_J's archive. Many people of us have it.
Not quite right. Some records Ben_J downloaded from this archive (I personally sent them to him in FTP)

Listening to Leicester 1995 right now. 

Holy Shit.


0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.