Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Past Live Footage (94-05)

• Asleep From Day
nterview about frying eggs off Ed's chest and Canada, and The Private Psychedelic Reel live from Glastonbury 1997!
find it astonishing there just having a casual chat in the middle of a field with no security in a normal festifull goers place and yet the could had no phones with them. wish i had a time machine and can go back in time and say yo sign my t-shirt lots gonna happen in 10 years
tom, ed can i meet you? please?

• Hmm... I was confused
  • The ChemBase Team
A guy named Thomas Shallert has had this Chems concert from Bern 1999 uploaded to Youtube since 2013, and I've just now stumbled across it thanks to the Brotherhood Facebook group. It's in perfect soundboard quality and definitely something we haven't seen before - the intro to Music: Response is something else!

his channel for the rest of the tracks
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYpZ8iHX5TuhW5Cq0nVqK6Q
Never for money, always for love.

I need an intermission or I'm gonna Eve of Destruction in my pants

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
Awesome, thanks for the tip!
Pie-chart music. That's what I have for dessert.

• Swiper
  • Insomnia...
I think this has been posted before. Robots and classic OOC -> Elektrobank from 1999:

It's either a very short performance of OOC or they've edited it... I think they've edited the audio around 2:45 but I can't tell how the video skips.

The visual setup there is eerily similar to Daft Punk's from Alive 1997
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap freaks out because he hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

• Pioneer
  • HUW IS INNOCENT

Found a full fan recording of Get Yourself High from 04!

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!