Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Can we believe it? The Avalanches...

• Galvanizer
Took a couple of listens for me to get into it but I like it now. its probably more the earlier raw production values of the avalanches showing in this mix. Not sure if anyone outside OZ has heard of the DMAs? I think they supported Liam Gallagher and he was really into them. They started getting into the whole manchester scene as well:

...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

• Swiper
Took a couple of listens for me to get into it but I like it now. its probably more the earlier raw production values of the avalanches showing in this mix. Not sure if anyone outside OZ has heard of the DMAs?
Haven't heard of them myself, can't say it seems like my thing. I do like the production style on this though, and agree it's closer to the early stuff.

Took me a few listens to get into the latest "Wherever You Go" single but it's growing on me! The NASA orchestra video is very cool!

• Galvanizer
They've kindly decided to do this for Melbourne (where I am and they are) as this city and state are in lockdown compared to rest of the country:

• Galvanizer

• Galvanizer
They dropped this one for the lockdown mix above (which seems to be not available anymore just live):

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!