What's this do? Jerk Chicken

Now Playing

Started by ThePumisher, Jun 28, 2015, 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

And the original track, just as good

Jade - Pump Friction






Matrix & Futurebound - American Beauty

no idea, no idea


Saw these boys last night. So tight.

dancesoitallkeepsspinning


More new Cassius! I think for the first time in ages (yes not even daft punk) I can say Pharrel's vocals sound good in this track with Cat Power. Its great Cat Power has done more tracks for them. her voice is so suited to that soulful house vibe Cassius have.





(The film clip for Action I'll ignore so can still enjoy the song)
Last Edit: Apr 01, 2016, 12:34 by MIKL
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...



Their new album is DOPE.

Last Edit: Apr 01, 2016, 23:41 by Enjoyed
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Here's that new Death in Vegas/Richard Fearless/Drone track I thought reminded me of reflexion in the second half, I like it. Its like 'shoe gaze' stoner disco. An album is due soon:


Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 01:23 by MIKL
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: MIKL on Apr 02, 2016, 01:21

Here's that new Death in Vegas/Richard Fearless/Drone track I thought reminded me of reflexion in the second half, I like it. Its like 'shoe gaze' stoner disco. An album is due soon:



So that's a proper Death in Vegas track ? I thought this was a Drone track. I like the old Death in Vegas a lot more :/ I remember when I got Satan's Circus, I hated it, and I only listened to the second CD, which was a live recording.

Quote from: Ben_j on Apr 02, 2016, 13:29

So that's a proper Death in Vegas track ? I thought this was a Drone track. I like the old Death in Vegas a lot more :/ I remember when I got Satan's Circus, I hated it, and I only listened to the second CD, which was a live recording.

I guess it is. Its listed as Death in Vegas in the official purchase channels. I bought it and its listed under DIV and its also named that elsewhere. Drone is the name of the label Fearless has setup which will be good to keep an eye on for other interesting stuff.

http://droneout.co.uk/news/


Yeah about Satan's Circus: I used to own it, I think I pawned it in the end I can't find it anymore cause there was only like a couple of tracks I liked on the non-live B side CD. Last album tour he/they came down here for you could tell they were going in a different direction. I liked it then though. Still had the rock element just more electronic back.

http://www.kompakt.fm/labels/drone
Last Edit: Apr 03, 2016, 00:22 by MIKL
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: MIKL on Apr 03, 2016, 00:01

I guess it is. Its listed as Death in Vegas in the official purchase channels. I bought it and its listed under DIV and its also named that elsewhere. Drone is the name of the label Fearless has setup which will be good to keep an eye on for other interesting stuff.

http://droneout.co.uk/news/


Yeah about Satan's Circus: I used to own it, I think I pawned it in the end I can't find it anymore cause there was only like a couple of tracks I liked on the non-live B side CD. Last album tour he/they came down here for you could tell they were going in a different direction. I liked it then though. Still had the rock element just more electronic back.

http://www.kompakt.fm/labels/drone
I gave it another go earlier today and there are some amazing tracks on it. This one is my favourite



Ogris Debris. I still like the Austrian camp. Dorian Concept, Cid Rim, Ogris.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.

"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars


Quote from: ThePumisher on Apr 06, 2016, 19:51

Best deadmau5 track in years. I hope he comes back to more Boars of Canada-ish stuff like that

Kudos to Deadmau5. I really like that track! Great for a rainy day such as today





God I love AGCG. The youtube picture is my jam
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!


Watching the sun rise over downtown Portland with this album. V nice indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMTTw90eEmg&index=3&list=PLtXgoib6N-yIo7kzze_gKgdDviFzimYDi



Sasha really is blessed with some talented friends. Thermal Bear's sound is really clear in this album, and the most recent Involver.
I do miss Charlie May being a part of the team though.
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2016, 14:24 by Enjoyed
dancesoitallkeepsspinning


I've gone back to some of Bjork's latest and I have to listen to this video version of mouth mantra as it has an explosive pear-shaped jamming ending that the album version doesn't have. Always doing a good video too.

...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: Ben_j on Apr 03, 2016, 01:19

I gave it another go earlier today and there are some amazing tracks on it. This one is my favourite



My favourite song from DIV last album was this one which is similar tone that one you liked. The ethereal downer vibe throughout is awesome you just have to hear it loud to get all the subtle sounds. Then hearing the ending track savage love after this one was great way to go out.



(the opening track of the album and your loft my acid are faves too. The live version of your loft my acid was better and made like the song more)
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2016, 12:24 by MIKL
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.