F#cking Excellent Acid House

Chemical Spotting

Started by Wolkenkrabber, Jul 05, 2015, 11:58

Previous topic - Next topic
That's how without CGI you can get nice visuals 😃
Hi Kevin!

is this accurate?

There's a Funko pop store near my area where you can customize your own Funko. The website allows you to create one, and then you can bring that design into the store to actually make it.

Costs around 25 a piece, but I dont want to pull the trigger yet because I want it to look perfect.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Sep 08, 2021, 21:14

is this accurate?

Depends if you want tom with hair or tom without hair, also you should add a polo to ed's costume it would really suit him  :P
Insomnia.

Quote from: Zesty on Sep 09, 2021, 04:03

Depends if you want tom with hair or tom without hair, also you should add a polo to ed's costume it would really suit him  :P

The website gives you some choices to change the clothes,face,etc, but I kinda want the 90's T and E look, so I am kind of limited when it comes to dress options. Gotta play around some more with the eyes,in which they're the only part of the face that can give me the closest look for their faces.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Just bought me a bottle of Tahini and what did I spot there?

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

As far as i remember we said radio playing doesn't count as spotting, but 6 Music is playing Midnight Madness right now. Just sayin'
no idea, no idea

Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

reaction to do it again/get yourself high/hey boy hey girl
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: hstn on Oct 22, 2021, 03:07

reaction to do it again/get yourself high/hey boy hey girl

LOL. Imagine how he would react if he saw EML Ritual or MAH visuals  :))
Insomnia.

Quote from: Zesty on Oct 22, 2021, 04:47

LOL. Imagine how he would react if he saw EML Ritual or MAH visuals  :))

Ha! Demonic he says? There are literal devils in the Reel visuals, but if he's only caught the Chems at a festival he may not be aware.
And of course the devil gets mentioned in Setting Sun, and a couple of track titles on the Hanna soundtrack. A soundtrack where "being chased" is also a theme (Escape 700, Car Chase [arp worship]}.
I guess Limmy has noticed Ed retweets him from time to time. Particularly this tweet which Limmy repeats a lot. I'm a bit tired of it TBH.
https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/1448978121210859520
IT'S MORNING TIME!

"Demonic"

Meanwhile: The Darkness, The Private Psychedelic Reel, Where Do I Begin, Close Your Eyes, or No Geography:

AM I JOKE TO YOU?!
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Well I guess if your business is literally called GO...

And TV companies can't resist this one either.
https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySports/status/1474636275990896642
(didn't embed because: emoji)
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Leave Home in Jackass Forever
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Stefan on Jul 03, 2021, 14:37

An ad for Zwift (a virtual reality "game" for smart cycling hometrainers) which is currently running in the commercial breaks during Eurosports Tour de France coverage has Go playing as background music.

It's playing on US coverage also. Allez Opi Omi.

Block Rockin Beats in the new Derry Girls (s3e4 or e5 i think). Great scene too, fits so well! Theres an entire fatboy slim episode too
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

WTF? Tom 'n Ed interviewed over Sushi?

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 01, 2022, 21:17

WTF? Tom 'n Ed interviewed over Sushi?

Kennedy, ugh... Lads, sorry you had to put up with that. This interview is so out of touch in terms of what they were looking to accomplish at that time.