Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Movies/Shows you're watching.

• Galvanizer
Spoiler
Concerning massive fleet that Palpatine had, I thought that it was part of Palpatine's contingency plan that was established in previous lore - he did have plans to resurrect himself and had massive factories in galactic core that produced many ships, more powerful than Death Star; story is called "Dark Empire" and was written in early 90's and is amazingly similar to Episode 9.
Watching the movie I thought "yeah, that sounds familiar" and thought little more of it. As I said, I just shut my brain down and looked at pretty pictures.
But that itself is my main problem with new Disney 'canon' (I use that term sarcastically here). 
[close]

Do we really know what is canon anymore?
All this clusterfuck stems directly from Disney's decision to do away with previous SW lore, convoluted as it was.
We now have this absurd situation in which Disney cherry-picks parts of old lore and incorporates it in new canon while pretending it did not happen and it makes little sense anymore.
Least of all
Spoiler
thought of Palpatine having sex with anyone.
[close]

Ew, indeed.
Also, I would like to say that WhiteNoise has a pretty good point. It could have happened that way and would made more sense than what we got now.

Now, did any one of you watched Witcher on Netflix?
Did anyone like it?
Also, any thought on BBC's Dracula?
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2020, 17:43 by sandelic »  
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
Not trying to defend the dumb move (and esp. how it had been done, DNA cloning wtf) to bring back the man in the cowl, but why do you guys believe he necessarily needed to have intercourse? Never heard of in vitro fertilization? I think this is the least issue that movie had to be honest.
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

• Galvanizer
Not trying to defend the dumb move (and esp. how it had been done, DNA cloning wtf) to bring back the man in the cowl, but why do you guys believe he necessarily needed to have intercourse? Never heard of in vitro fertilization? I think this is the least issue that movie had to be honest.

I just want to ruin everyone's dreams and general thoughts because I'm an awful human being.

"Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational battle station. Fire at will."

He's totally talking about the Imperial Penis. 

• Galvanizer
I laughed at that probably more than I should have  ;D
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

• Giant
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.

• Giant
  • K+D+B is godlike
Spoiler
maybe star guitar is palpatines erection song
[close]
no idea, no idea

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
"Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational battle station. Fire at will."

He's totally talking about the Imperial Penis.
Well, who could argue this. And it might be a good rationale for why he never can let it "go" once "fired at will" :)
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!